Sunday, October 20, 2013

AND here we go...

...where to start???

Well, I've been contemplating starting a blog for a while now.  It seems as though the people in my life these days...the ones I thought of as friends, hell even family...don't seem to be there for me much in the way of listening these days and I find myself feeling like I may explode more often then not with ABSOLUTELY no one to talk to.  I know, imagine that RIGHT?!?!  But I guess I have always kind of felt that way.  I mean, I have always felt like most of my friendships were a little more one sided...meaning I give all of myself, listen whole-heartedly, with very little of that in return.  I have always prided myself on the fact that I am an amazing friend.  But lately, especially over the past few months, I have just had enough.  These past five years have been some of the hardest years I could have ever imagined.  And well...well I am just tired of giving my all into friendships and the moment I call on that person for the same support...NADA!  It's like having a door slammed in my face and I am just over it!!!  And while unfortunately that leaves me with no one to talk to...well let's be honest, it's not much different then before I decided I was fed up!!!

So here I am...'You' get to be my 'Someone' to talk to.  Lucky you!!!  LOL

Well I could blog here for hours on end right now because so much has happened in the past few weeks...but it's late and I am exhausted.  So tomorrow it is!

Kisses - A

(Yes, I am a PLL fan for those of you who caught that reference)

2 comments:

  1. If you have always felt "like most of my friendships were a little more one sided...meaning I give all of myself, listen whole-heartedly, with very little of that in return", then why don't you choose "better" friends? You may want to consider taking some of the time and energy you expend to "give all" of yourself while "listening whole-heartedly" and use it to care for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While in caring for myself, I do plan to choose "better" friends as well as cut the crappy ones out of my life.

      Delete